Case Management Services Include:
- Assistance with MaineCare processes including applying for benefits, Katie Beckett and Social Security
- Assessment of client and family needs
- Coordinate and monitor services such as, in home support, therapies, recreational activities and medical services
- Support at IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings
- Transition planning for adult services
Our services are premised on the following principles:
- Family members are the experts in the child’s life.
- The key to fulfilling and promising futures are empowered clients.
- Collaboration and coordination are essential to good outcomes.
- Identification and enhancement of natural resources is vital to success.
- Positive relationships between the client, family and the community systems are crucial.
- Inclusion and participation in one’s community is a prerequisite to a full life.
We work with children ages birth through twenty who have a diagnosis of Intellectual Disability, Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder or (if under the age of six) developmental delays. Clients must be MaineCare eligible.