Adult Case Management Services Include:
- Assessment of needs and goals for the future
- Develop a Person Centered Plan with the team
- Coordinate and monitor services
- Communicate with the team
- Assist with MaineCare and Social Security processes
Our services are premised on the following principles:
- The key to fulfilling and promising futures are empowered clients.
- Collaboration and coordination are essential to good outcomes.
- Identification and enhancement of natural resources is vital to success.
- Positive relationships between the client, family and the community systems are crucial.
- Inclusion and participation in one’s community is a prerequisite to a full life.
We work with adults who have a diagnosis of Intellectual Disability, Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or Pervasive Developmental Disorder. Clients must be MaineCare eligible.
To see if you are eligible to or make a referral please contact:
Kristine Belanger at 207-459-6551